January 28, 2012

Valentine


Valentine's Day is approaching, and with that, the sales of Valentine themed items are increasing.
Sometimes I wonder if it is just a publicity thing with Etsy, but they always seem to advertise the current Holiday, all the way up to the day of the Holiday. I mean, it's great for the site, but really? Who is going to buy a Valentine's Day gift the day before Valentine's Day? Even a week before Valentine's Day.
I always stay a jump ahead of the Etsy theme and market. You have to prepare for the holiday that's coming up in 2 months, 3 months, or even 4 months.
14 days to go; a little late but I decided to put up a Valentine's item. Though I do have a Valentine's card up, and a few pink themed notebooks, I made some Valentine themed arm warmers.
They're so soft and snuggly and warm! Perfect for a cold winter day. Lovely for use when driving, because your fingers stay free, but your wrists and arms stay warm!

Check 'em out 'cause they are one of a kind.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91677547/valentines-arm-warmers

No comments:

Post a Comment